Reședință - Portal SEI Portalul educațional SEI  Admitere Admitere Bacalaureat Bacalaureat Titularizare Titularizare Euro 200 Euro 200 Bani de Liceu Bani de Liceu
Găzduire WEB pentru școli și licee Găzduire WEB pentru școli, licee și instituții educaționale Dictionare online Dicționare online Subiecte examene naționale "2007-2008" Subiecte examene naționale "2007-2008"
Subiecte examene naționale începând cu 2002 Subiecte examene naționale începând cu 2002 .campion .campion
SIVECO Romania  Ministerul Educației și Cercetării

Pagini: (914) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Ultimul » ( Primul mesaj necitit ) Răspunde la acest subiectSubiect nou Sondaj nou

> AJUTOR ENGLEZA TITULARIZARE
Mr.mockingbird
Trimis: 22 Aug 2006, 06:05 PM

Utilizator

Grup: Members

thanks, Dalloway!

--------------------
"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." Henry Miller
Mesaj personal
Ms Dalloway
Trimis: 22 Aug 2006, 06:30 PM

Utilizator avansat

QUOTE (Mr.mockingbird @ 22 Aug 2006, 07:05 PM)
thanks, Dalloway!

Ms Dalloway, please. You're welcome, Mr

mockingbird, though your atrociously altering my beautiful name smile.gif will never be

excused. smile.gif

--------------------
"And what, Socrates, is the food of the soul? Surely, I said, knowledge is the food of the soul. " Plato
Mesaj personalTrimite email
SOULFLYINTHESKY
Trimis: 22 Aug 2006, 07:18 PM

Utilizator

Mr.mockingbird you may try at CASA CORPULUI DIDACTIC .Many of my older mates found some of the material here.I hope I helped you wink.gif

Mesaj personal
SOULFLYINTHESKY
Trimis: 22 Aug 2006, 07:23 PM

Utilizator

Ms Dalloway if you are very interested about Learning Teaching I can scan few chapters for you and send them to you .You helped me very much and now I don't know what can I do to help YOU !!!! smile.gif
Mesaj personal
Mad-ox
Trimis: 22 Aug 2006, 07:54 PM

Utilizator activ

QUOTE (Ms Dalloway @ 22 Aug 2006, 07:30 PM)
thanks, Dalloway!

mockingbird, though your atrociously altering my beautiful name smile.gif will never be

excused. smile.gif

Ms Dalloway, Mea culpa hipri.gif

Forgiveness is not something we do for other people.We do it for ourselves in order to get well and move on! sign28.gif sign28.gif sign28.gif

--------------------
The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart!
Mesaj personal
Ms Dalloway
Trimis: 22 Aug 2006, 07:54 PM

Utilizator avansat

QUOTE (SOULFLYINTHESKY @ 22 Aug 2006, 08:23 PM)
Ms Dalloway if you are very interested about Learning Teaching I can scan few chapters for you and send them to you .You helped me very much and now I don't know what can I do to help YOU !!!! smile.gif

Dear me! You are so kind smile.gif. However, the thought of your

spending any money on scanning is so terrible smile.gif that it would be impossible for

me to bear such a dreadful perspective as pleasantly inconveniencing you. smile.gif

I would be extremely obliged to you... cool.gif

--------------------
"And what, Socrates, is the food of the soul? Surely, I said, knowledge is the food of the soul. " Plato
Mr.mockingbird
Trimis: 22 Aug 2006, 08:14 PM

Utilizator

hey, Do not talk on behalf of my name!

--------------------
"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." Henry Miller
Mesaj personal
Ms Dalloway
Trimis: 22 Aug 2006, 08:22 PM

Utilizator avansat

QUOTE (Mad-ox @ 22 Aug 2006, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (Ms Dalloway @ 22 Aug 2006, 07:30 PM)
thanks, Dalloway!

excused. smile.gif

Ms Dalloway, Mea culpa hipri.gif

Forgiveness is not something we do for other people.We do it for ourselves in order to get well and move on! sign28.gif sign28.gif sign28.gif

Certainly Mr mockingbird or Mr Mad-ox I shall forgive myself, I have always forgiven myself and I shall continue forgiving myself...As for

forgiving your savage, insulting smile.gif deed, I can assure you that will never happen. cool.gif

Never mind. smile.gif

I wonder whether you are two persons with one and the same name or a person

with two names...smile.gif

--------------------
SOULFLYINTHESKY
Trimis: 23 Aug 2006, 07:34 AM

Utilizator

QUOTE (Ms Dalloway @ 22 Aug 2006, 08:54 PM)

spending any money on scanning is so terrible smile.gif that it would be impossible for

me to bear such a dreadful perspective as pleasantly inconveniencing you. smile.gif

when I said scanning I was reffering scanning them at the scanner and send them to you through e-mail.
P.S. I have a scanner at home.

Let me know if you want to receive some copies
Mesaj personal
SOULFLYINTHESKY
Trimis: 23 Aug 2006, 07:39 AM

Utilizator

of course anybody can ask me a copy of one chapter from the book.Here a lot of people helped me and I want to help them biggrin.gif
Mesaj personal
Ms Dalloway
Trimis: 23 Aug 2006, 09:44 AM

Utilizator avansat

QUOTE (SOULFLYINTHESKY @ 23 Aug 2006, 08:34 AM)
QUOTE (Ms Dalloway @ 22 Aug 2006, 08:54 PM)

when I said scanning I was reffering scanning them at the scanner and send them to you through e-mail.
P.S. I have a scanner at home.

Let me know if you want to receive some copies

Well, I beg your pardon, Soulflyinthesky. I must confess I had no knowledge of

your having a scanner at home.

That would be awfully kind of you, Soulflyinthesky. smile.gif Thank you so much smile.gif

--------------------
SOULFLYINTHESKY
Trimis: 23 Aug 2006, 09:52 AM

Utilizator

Finally someone wants my help!!! happy30.gif
Mesaj personal
Ms Dalloway
Trimis: 23 Aug 2006, 10:03 AM

Utilizator avansat

QUOTE (SOULFLYINTHESKY @ 23 Aug 2006, 10:52 AM)
Finally someone wants my help!!! happy30.gif

But of course we want your help too smile.gif . Everyone needs to be helped once in a

blue moon. smile.gif

--------------------
Mr.mockingbird
Trimis: 23 Aug 2006, 06:21 PM

Utilizator

With reference to your message that I had an "atrocious, savage insulting deed" I want to say that it came as a complete bolt from the blue. When I said "Forgiveness is not something we do for other people.We do it for ourselves in order to get well and move on!" I did not want to be malevolant. To forgive others is like to give a gift to a child. Forgiveness is like a hug. But what atrocious deed have I done? Is an atrocious deed if someone forgets to write "Ms"? I do not think. I did not forget it deliberately. Maybe I was daydreaming! Writing, just like speaking, is communication. In our messages and emails we need to express many things: authority, gratitude, dissatisfaction etc. Expressing ourselves well and with the correct level of formality is a skill. All I want through this forum to help each other and I am always looking foward to helping others. I hope I will help you, too, just as you have helped me. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. I look foward to a successful working relationship on this forum in the near future. I wish you all the best!

Kind regard,

--------------------
Mesaj personal
Ms Dalloway
Trimis: 23 Aug 2006, 09:26 PM

Utilizator avansat

QUOTE (Mr.mockingbird @ 23 Aug 2006, 07:21 PM)
With reference to your message that I had an "atrocious, savage insulting deed" I want to say that it came as a complete bolt from the blue. When I said  "Forgiveness is not something we do for other people.We do it for ourselves in order to get well and move on!" I did not want to be malevolant. To forgive others is like to give a gift to a child. Forgiveness is like a hug. But what atrocious deed have I done? Is an atrocious deed if someone forgets to write "Ms"? I do not think. I did not forget it deliberately. Maybe I was daydreaming! Writing, just like speaking, is communication. In our messages and emails we need to express many things: authority, gratitude, dissatisfaction etc. Expressing ourselves well and with the correct level of formality is a skill. All I want through this forum to help each other and I am always looking foward to helping others. I hope I will help you, too, just as you have helped me. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. I look foward to a successful working relationship on this forum in the near future. I wish you all the best!

Kind regard,

Now, Mr mockingbird or Mr Mad-ox or Mr Both, I must say that

daydreaming is a very, very bad habit in a promising young teacher and you must

use all your firmness and self-deception smile.gif to dispose of it at once smile.gif. Aye, it was

an atrocious, nay, monstrous deed to alter my gentle beautiful name smile.gif and I shall

forgive thee this time smile.gif . I can't smile.gif accept thine sincere apologies.

I bid thee farewell.smile.gif

--------------------
LORY1
Trimis: 19 Jun 2007, 10:46 AM

Utilizator

Desi a trecut aproape un an de cind ai postat acest mesaj, am si eu marea rugaminte sa imi trimiti si mie, daca ai in format electronic, aceste capitole de metodica.Te rog foarte mult daca mai ai timp si rabdare sa imi raspunzi si mie.Am mai lucrat in invatamint, am fost in concediu de maternitate si de un an de zile lucrez ca si functionar public, dar dragostea mea tot limba engleza si adolescentii ramin!Vreau sa ma intorc in invatamint pentru ca ce fac la catedra fac din pasiune si placere ceea ce, fata de ce fac in acest moment conteaza enorm, macar sa am satisfactie la locul unde muncesc!
Ti-as fi foarte rescunoscatoare,, crede-ma!My mail address:sisesteanloredana@yahoo.com
Mesaj personal
Ms Dalloway
Trimis: 19 Jun 2007, 11:53 AM

Utilizator avansat

Mie nu mi le-a trimis până acum...Poate tu vei fi mai 'lucky' cool.gif

--------------------
LORY1
Trimis: 19 Jun 2007, 01:36 PM

Utilizator

Sper! la modul serios tind sa cred ca s-a intamplat asta doar din o usoara delasare(aminare)a lucrurilor, si nu cred ca din rea vointa. Cred asta penru ca mi s-au intamplat si mie niste lucruri dintr-astea, sa amin mai mult o problema si sa nu stiu ca chiar cineva astepta raspunsul meu.Dar nu a fost in legatura cu un forum sau altceva, pls believe me !
Speranta moare ultima nu?deci eu inca mai sper (sa primesc materialele)
All the best and have a nice day!
Mesaj personal
marianarusu
Trimis: 21 Jun 2007, 11:27 AM

Utilizator avansat

SI ca sa continuam cu intrebarie legate de subiectele de la titularizare, va rog imi spunteti si mie ce ar tb . sa scriem la :
--limbaj figurativ.
--limbaje de specialitate,stiluiri functionale
--functii lingvistice.
astept raspunsurile voastre si sper sa ma ajutati .
Niciodata nu mi-a placut partea aceasta din subiecte dar nici nu am gasit ce sa invat.
va rog ajutati-ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confused24.gif sign67.gif sign67.gif sign67.gif sign67.gif sign67.gif sign67.gif

--------------------

If you want to know your past life,
look into your present condition;
if you want to know your future,
look into your present action.

It is not the wind that is moving;
it is not the flag that is moving;
it is mind that is moving.

There are no holy places and no holy people,
only holy moments, only moments of wisdom.

Mesaj personal
bubuletzz
Trimis: 21 Jun 2007, 11:31 AM

Utilizator avansat

Eu niciodata nu am invatat partea asta. Nu am facut asa ceva in faculta.
Mesaj personal
marianarusu
Trimis: 22 Jun 2007, 10:48 AM

Utilizator avansat

si inca ceva care sunt :short stories la hemingway?
sunt a farewell to arms , the old man and the see ? sau sunt altele?

si care sunt tipurile de text?

le multumesc anticipat celor care sunt promti in misiunea de a ma ajuta in subiectele care le-am enumerat in acest mesaj si in cel de ieri 21.06!!!!!!!! sign28.gif

Acest mesaj a fost modificat de către marianarusu la data 22 Jun 2007, 10:54 AM

--------------------

If you want to know your past life,
look into your present condition;
if you want to know your future,
look into your present action.

It is not the wind that is moving;
it is not the flag that is moving;
it is mind that is moving.

There are no holy places and no holy people,
only holy moments, only moments of wisdom.

Mesaj personal
bubuletzz
Trimis: 22 Jun 2007, 12:47 PM

Utilizator avansat

The OldMan and the Sea

The Short Happy Life of Francis....

Cat in the Rain si multe altele

Farewell.. este roman
Mesaj personal
LORY1
Trimis: 22 Jun 2007, 01:48 PM

Utilizator

Doamna marianarusu , daca imi trimite-ti un mail va pot si eu pune ceva materiale de literatura ,care tot prin amabilitatea unei colege de pe forum , le-am primit, deci va ajut cu placere so mail me :sisesteanloredana@yahoo.com
Bafta maxima!
Mesaj personal
Ms Dalloway
Trimis: 22 Jun 2007, 02:25 PM

Utilizator avansat

QUOTE (marianarusu @ 22 Jun 2007, 11:48 AM)
si inca ceva care sunt :short stories la hemingway?
sunt a farewell to arms , the old man and the see ? sau sunt altele?

si care sunt tipurile de text?

le multumesc anticipat celor care sunt promti in misiunea de a ma ajuta in subiectele care le-am enumerat in acest mesaj si in cel de ieri 21.06!!!!!!!! sign28.gif

"The Snows of Kilimanjaro", "Out of Season", "Indian Camp", "Soldier's Home", "The Killers", "Che Ti Dice La Patria", "A Very Short Story", etc.
Vă pot trimite câteva pe mail.

În legătură cu celelalte întrebări, detalii se pot găsi în cursul de 'lexicology' din facultate.

--------------------
frisckycat
Trimis: 22 Jun 2007, 04:57 PM

Utilizator avansat

In our Time- collection of short stories and vignettes- pe astea m-am bazat eu
aveti ceva despre Cat in the Rain, The Old Man and the Sea?(eu nu le-am facut in facultate si nici nu le-am citit sad.gif , am vazut un film...The Old Man and the Sea tongue.gif )
mail-ul meu este frisckycat@yahoo.com
multumesc si spor la invatat sign28.gif
Mesaj personalTrimite emailYahoo
0 utilizator(i) citesc acest subiect (0 vizitatori și 0 utilizatori anonimi)
0 utilizator(i):

OpțiuniPagini: (914) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Ultimul » Răspunde la acest subiectSubiect nou Sondaj nou

© 2002 SIVECO Romania SA. All Rights Reserved